Connect from Off Campus
Use any networked computer for access to most of our databases, e-Journals and e-Books. A few e-resources are only available in the Library. For assistance, Ask Us.
Off Campus (Mines community only)
The VPN allows you to access all Library licensed e-resources from off-campus locations.
As of October 1, 2016, there is a new VPN. See the Computing Center's VPN Information Page to download and install the new VPN.
- See the Computing Center's VPN FAQ for additional assistance.
- Need more help? Submit a ticket to the Mines Helpdesk.
Problems with Library e-resources?
- Confirm that you are connected via OpenVPN.
- Use the Library Catalog to confirm that we have the e-publication. For journal articles, check that the article's volume is part of our subscription.
- Some e-resources require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Ask Us.