Resources for Faculty
Research, Resources & Electronic Access
- Databases and e-publications are available through the campus computer network.
- Connect from off campus? Use the Mines VPN (Virtual Private Network). Installation and configuration instructions are available here: https://ccit.mines.edu/CCIT-VPN.
- Find out if we have access -- Library Catalog or e-Journals or e-Books or Find Databases.
- We don't have it? Request It (Interlibrary Loan).
- Recommend items for the Library's collections? Suggest a Book, or contact your department's liaison librarian.
Manage Your Citations, Track Your Impact
- EndNote Web -- Manage your citations and share with colleagues worldwide.
- Contact us about sessions on EndNote Web and other citation management options.
- Journal Rankings
For Your Classes
STEM Education -- Tools, statistics, assessment.
Course Reserves -- Have 20 students trying to use one book? Course Reserves offers short check-out periods so everyone has access.
- To put materials on Course Reserve -- Use the "Materials to be Placed on Reserve" Form or contact the Front Desk.
- Course Reserve Policies: For Faculty
Text only version.
Library Instruction -- Want an information skills session tailored to your course needs? See what we can do for you and schedule a session.