Resources for Alumni and Members
Current members of the Mines Alumni Association (CSMAA) who reside in Colorado are eligible for free membership to the Library.Mines alumni can visit the Library to get access to most of the Library’s databases and E-resources on site. You must use the Library’s public computers for access. Alumni do not have remote access to our online content.
Benefits of Membership:
- Check out circulating materials
- Request materials from Interlibrary Loan (For an additional fee)
Contact the Front Desk to learn more about becoming a member.
Public Computers and WiFi
You can access our electronic databases and journals from any of the library’s public computers.
- Most electronic content can be downloaded to a USB drive
- Acceptable Use of Public Computers Policy
- Library Internet Use Policy
- Printing, Copiers and Scanning information
CSMguest wireless network is available with a valid email address. Note: CSMguest does notprovide access to subscription databases and journals or printing services