Print, Copy, Scan
Print, Copy, Scan
Mines students and faculty/staff with a MultiPass account only.
- OrePrint (b&w) — 8.5×11; single-sided or double-sided.
- Cost = $.06/page.
- OrePrintColor — 8.5×11; single-sided.
- Cost = $.18/page.
- Put money on your OrePrint account (new students start with $1 in their account). Buy $1 and $5 OrePrint cards at the Library Front Desk
- Send your print job to the Library OrePrint Release Station (Floor 2), or to other CCIT OrePrint stations on campus.
- Want to print from your laptop? See the OrePrint instructions.
Use a Photocopier to Print (Public Users)
- Save your document (.pdf format ONLY) to a USB drive.
- Plug your USB drive into a photocopier (Floor 2). Follow the screen instructions.
- Cost = $.15/page. Questions? Need change? See the Library Front Desk.
All Library users:
- No funds-required, state-of-the-art walk-up scanner near the computer lab on Floor 2
Mines students and faculty/staff with a MultiPass account only:
- 2 desktop scanners in the Library’s computer lab on Floor 2
- Located on Library main level (Floor 2), behind Front Desk
- Prints — $.15/page
- Digital scans — $.10/page
- Located on Library Floor 1, Rooms 119, 129
- No fee for prints
Warning Concerning Copyright Restrictions
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material. Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specified conditions is that the photocopy or reproduction is not to be “used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research.” If a user makes a request for or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction for purposes in excess of “fair use,” that user may be liable for copyright infringement. This institution reserves the right to refuse to accept a copy order if, in its judgment, fulfillment of the order would involve violation of copyright law.