Resources for Alumni and Members
Current members of the Mines Alumni Association (CSMAA) who reside in Colorado are eligible for free membership to the Library.
Mines alumni can visit the Library to get access to most of the Library’s databases and eResources on site. You must use the Library’s public computers for access.
Alumni do not have remote access to our online content.
Benefits of Membership (For Public & Alumni):
- Check out circulating materials
- Request materials from Interlibrary Loan. Note: There is an additional fee
- You must be a Colorado resident
- Check out our membership and borrowing policies
- Contact the Front Desk
Public Computers and WiFi
You can access our electronic databases and journals from any of the library’s public computers
- Most of our electronic content can be downloaded to your USB flash drive
- Acceptable Use of Public Computers Policy
- Library Internet Use Policy
- Printing, Copiers and Scanning information
WiFi: CSMguest wireless network is available with a valid email address. Note: CSMguest does not provide access to subscription databases and journals or printing services