Last updated May 17, 2021
Library Spaces and Facilities
- Hours may change. Check current hours before visiting.
- In accordance with campus guidelines a mask must be worn in the building at all times.
- At this time drinks are permitted, but food is not.
- Please follow seating signage in labs and study areas.
- Main Doors and Ramp entrance are available to Mines students, faculty, staff, Alumni, and Community members.
- Study Rooms are open with a capacity of 1 person at a time.
- Gadgets to Go and Tool Library will be available for check out during the summer.
- Special Collections are closed.
- The library quarantines all returned materials for 7 days. If you still see returns or fees on your account after 7 days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Research Help: Available via email, chat and by appointment.