Last updated Nov. 17, 2020
Library Spaces and Facilities
- Entry is allowed only through the west entrance on Maple St.
- At this time, the library building is open only to current Mines students, faculty and staff.
- Hours may change. Check current hours before visiting.
- A BlasterCard is required to enter the building.
- In accordance with campus guidelines a mask must be worn in the building at all times.
- At this time drinks are permitted, but food is not.
- Please follow seating signage in labs and study areas.
- Study and Meeting Rooms are closed.
- Gadgets to Go and Tool Library are unavailable.
- Special Collections are closed.
- The library quarantines all returned materials for 7 days. If you still see returns or fees on your account after 7 days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Research Help: Available via email, chat and by appointment.