Last updated June 24, 2020
Library Spaces and Facilities
- At this time, the library building is open only to current Mines students, faculty and staff.
- A BlasterCard is required to enter the building.
- In accordance with campus guidelines a mask must be worn in the building at all times.
- Access is limited to the 2nd Floor (Main Floor).
- Please follow seating signage in labs and study areas.
- Study and Meeting Rooms are closed.
- Book and Brew coffee shop is closed.
- For physical items not on the main floor, Request It through the library catalog for pickup at the front desk.
- Gadgets to Go and Tool Library are unavailable.
- Special Collections are closed.
- Interlibrary Loan is available for digital materials only.
- Prospector regional lending is available for digital and streaming collections only.
- The library quarantines all returned materials for 72 hours. If you still see returns or fees on your account after 3 days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Research Help: Available via email, chat and by appointment.