Our team works with faculty to incorporate information literacy and research skills into the curriculum to help Mines students effectively research and evaluate information.
We design sessions, activities, research guides and Canvas content based on your goals and learning objectives for the course.
I’m always happy to discuss our program and the ways we can work with your course, program or research group! You can also reach out to one of our instruction librarians below directly.
Scholarly Communications Librarian
- Research management (reference and data management, reproducible data analysis, electronic lab notebook, etc.)
- Publication and research sharing (scholarly publishing, copyright, open access, etc.)
- Research impact measurement
- Scholarly identity management (ORCID, research profile, etc.)
- Intellectual property and patent searching
- Videos, Tutorials and Online Modules
- Humanities and Social Sciences
Research & User Interface Librarian
- Mines and mining
- Colorado School of Mines history
- Special Collections and Archives