Computers & Labs
ITS labs and workstations are available to Mines students, faculty and staff with a MultiPass account.
- Floor 2 (main floor): Computer lab, with 2 scanners
- Floors 1 & 2 (various locations): Single workstations
- Library study rooms: Single workstations
Print from lab computers or a personal device with OrePrint
Available to all users. Governed by the library’s computer use policy
- Floor 2 (main floor) — Research/Study Room, Scholars Hub
- Floor 1 — Map Room
- Floors 1M, 2M, 3 — Stacks (interior)
Saving or printing content:
Save to a compatible USB/flash drive.
- Documents can only be opened or saved in PDF format.
- Software cannot be loaded on public computers.
Print (Public users)
- Save your document (.pdf format only) to a USB/flash drive.
- Print from your drive using a library photocopier (Floor 2). Prints are $.15/page (cash).
Available to all users, in the Library building and outside on the patio.
Mines users: Full access via your registered devices More about CSMWireless.
Public users: the CSMGuest network supports basic web-browsing. (Note: CSMGuest does not provide printing or access to library e-content (journals, databases, etc).
Eduroam network: more information